Reshape Fitness Studio Membership
Opening Hours – Reshape Fitness Studio is designed to suit the needs of our busy lifestyles. Our members can access our gym 24/7. We are never closed! All members train at your own risk when the gym is staffed and unstaffed.
Unstaffed Hours – At times (including Sundays) the gym will be unstaffed. The gym will remain open for all members. If you are the only member within the gym you MUST wear the portable duress key-ring at all times then leave at reception before you exit our gym.
Casual Entry – Access to non-members are restricted to staffed hours only.
Minimum Age – Membership is limited to females who are at least 13 years of age.
– Members from 14-16yrs must be accompanied by adult at all times within our gym and the parent or guardian must counter sign all membership and health screen forms.
– Members from 16-17yrs may train without a parent or guardian, but the parent or guardian must counter sign all membership and health screen forms.
Your physical condition – You promise and represent on the date of the membership terms, and repeat such warranty and representation each time you use our facilities, that you are in good physical condition and that you know of no medical or other reason why you are not capable of engaging in active or passive exercise without detriment to your health.
FREE Induction & program – All members are offered and required to complete an induction session which includes your first exercise program.
Forms and Health Screen – All forms including the Health Screen must be completed and approved by Reshape Fitness Studio Management before we can commence your membership
Change of Details – You must keep us informed of any change of address, email address, contact numbers, bank account/credit card or any other relevant information relevant to your membership.
Responsibility for Damage – you are responsible for and undertake to compensate us for any damage which you may cause to our gym facilities, if such damage is caused by your wilful act or negligence you will be charged a minimum fee of $200 inc gst.
Complaints/Feedback – We see both complaints and feedback as a gift. We will endeavour at all times to assist you with any concerns/comments/suggestions you may have.
Risk Warning – It is your responsibility to ensure you correctly operate or use any available facilities and/or equipment provided by Reshape Fitness Studio. If you are in any doubt as to how to correctly operate any equipment you must approach a member of staff before use. Members agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the gym and its owners, directors, managers, employees, contractors and agents from any and all liability for any personal injury or resultant liability of what so ever kind and however so ever incurred by you through, in the course or arising from any exercise or activity carried out within the gym howsoever occurring and/or for any loss of property occasioned thereby and acknowledge that such waiver applies to all injuries, loss and damage sustained by reason of either or both breach of contract by us and/or any tortuous act or omission, including but not limited to negligence. You acknowledge that you are engaging in a dangerous recreational activity by exercising in our gym as defined by the CLA.
Misconduct – We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person, including members and have the right to cancel your membership without warning or notice for any dangerous and/or offensive behaviour that is threatening or harassing other guests, members or staff, including damaging equipment in our gym and perceived risks, including but not limited to, the use of illegal or performance enhancing drugs.
Reshape Fitness Studio Membership Access
As a member you are entitled to use all available facilities of our gym.
Class Access – All members gain access to all Group Fitness Classes both face-to-face and virtual.
NB: Please ensure you have warmed up prior to attending our classes. You will also be required to take part in the cool down and stretching section of the class.
NB: Please be ready 5 minutes prior the class commencing
Personal Training:- Personal training services do not form part of ordinary membership. Reshape Fitness Studio understands the benefits of providing you access to personal trainers. If you would like to enquire or book in a Personal Training Session/s please speak direct to your preferred trainer or reception. This service is an additional fee that must be paid direct to the trainer.
Reshape Fitness Studio is fully equipped with video surveillance technology and constantly recording for the security of our staff, members & guests. The cameras can be viewed remotely at any time by the gym operator and/or security provider.
– Reshape Fitness Studio utilises an integrated “Tailgating” system to protect our members by preventing the use of our gym by non-members.
– If a member takes a non-member within the Reshape Fitness Studio to train (without prior permission from management) you will be automatically charged a $150 FINE (...and reserve the right to terminate your membership).
NB: if your membership fees are deducted by Direct Debit; you will be notified and advised that this fine will be automatically added to your next scheduled payment.
NB: if your membership fee was paid upfront; you will be notified and advised this fine must be paid with 14 days after the event. If payment is not received your membership will be suspended until the fine is paid.
– Reshape Fitness Studio provides an active wall Duress Button and minimum of 1 Mobile Duress Key ring for members to access at all times, however Miss Body Fit reserves the right to pass on any charges incurred if you intentionally activate the Wall Duress Button or Duress Key ring.
– The buttons and/or key ring are only to be used in the case of illness/accident/injury/safety threat or concern. In the event the alarm is pressed the alarm monitoring company will alert the appropriate parties accordingly with immediate effect.
Cancellation of your Membership
Subject to the conditions below, you may cancel your membership at any time by providing a minimum of 14 days written notice. In order to cancel your membership you are required to visit Reshape Fitness Studio and complete a cancellation form (Reshape Fitness Studio will keep a copy & you will take a copy for your records).
– Any payments due within your 14 day notice period are non-refundable – Reshape Fitness Studio does not accept any verbal cancellation requests (including phone messages).
– Cancellation of your membership automatically terminates your Direct Debit arrangement with our Direct Debit service provider.
– If you cancel your Direct Debit without correctly cancelling your membership, your membership will remain active and applicable to all fees will continue to apply
– IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A 6 MONTH OR 12 MONTH MEMBERSHIP IN ADVANCE THIS MEMBERSHIP IS NON REFUNDABLE
You may cancel your membership at any time with immediate effect by giving us written notice if ‘all’ of the following apply:
– We have breached this agreement
– The breach was likely to have an ongoing materially adverse effect on your use and enjoyment of the gym
– You provided the breach notice in writing
– We failed to remedy the breach or appropriately compensate you within 7 days of receiving the breach notice
You may transfer your 12 month membership over to a new membership during its term subject to:
– Paying a transfer fee of $50
– You and the new member must complete a transfer form
– The New member must complete New Terms and Health Screen
We may cancel your membership at any time with immediate effect by giving you written notice if you do any of the following:
– Break our Gym Rules
– Fail to pay outstanding monies after 7 days of written notice
– You allow a non-members entry without prior consent
– You loan your entry key to another member, guest or non-member
Reshape Fitness Studio have appointed a Direct Debit Service Agent to administer and process your Direct Debit payments
– NB: cancelling your Direct Debit directly with your financial institution does NOT cancel your Reshape Fitness Studio membership
– We may appoint a different Direct Debit service agent without restriction. You will be notified in advance if we change our Direct Debit agent. You authorize us to disclose your personal information to any Direct Debit service agent that we appoint and you consent to the applicable agent using this information for the purposes of administering our Direct Debit facility
Placing your membership On HOLD
In order to place your membership on hold you are required to complete the on hold application form in person. If you cannot make it into the gym, please provide in writing start and end dates via email.
– Minimum of 2 weeks per occasion
– Maximum of 6 weeks per annum
– Your account must be up to date to qualify
– No fee while your membership is on hold
– Your pro rata membership fees will reactivate automatically after the on hold END date
Rules of our Gym
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS & GUESTS – YOU MUST START YOUR SESSION WITH A GENTLE WARM UP & FINISH YOUR SESSION WITH STRETCHING TO MINIMISE SORENESS AND PREVENT INJURIES.
We reserve the right to add, change, or remove rules, conditions of membership, including but not limited to the membership Terms & Conditions, opening and closing hours and the service facilities offered by our gym. Any such changes will be displayed clearly on our membership notice board with at least 30 days notice (except in the case of emergency).
Gym Etiquette – Our gym strives towards a friendly safe atmosphere with approachable yet knowledgeable staff. All members must display courtesy, consideration and respect for other members, guests and staff.
Clean Towels & Hygiene – All members must use towels when using all equipment, if you do not have a towel you will asked to purchase a towel from reception. You must wear suitable clothing and appropriate closed sporting footwear when training in any area of the gym. No offensive clothing or open toe shoes to be worn while training within our facility. All members must be aware of their own personal hygiene: it is appreciated if all members wear deodorant.
Misconduct – We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person, including members and have the right to cancel your membership without warning or notice for any dangerous in appropriate and/or offensive behavior that is threatening or harassing other guests, members or staff, including damaging equipment in our gym and perceived risks, including but not limited to, smoking, consumption of alcohol or intoxicating beverages or be in possession of, or under the influence of illegal or performance enhancing drugs in any part of our gym
Shower/Toilets – These areas are unsupervised and you use them at your own risk. Please make sure this area is clean and dry after use to protect the safety of your fellow members, guests and staff.
Personal Belongings – We provide unlocked storage facilities in our gym. This area is accessible to all members, guests and staff; leaving your belongings you do so at your own risk.
Responsibility for Damage – You are responsible for and undertake to compensate us for any damage which you may cause to our gym facilities, if such damage is caused by your wilful act or negligence. You will be charged a minimum fee of $200 inc GST.
Classes – Please turn up & be ready at least 5 minutes before a class is due to commence. Wear appropriate clothing, and bring a towel and water to every class.
Privacy Statement – During the term of your membership we will obtain access to certain personal information such as your health and financial information. This information is kept strictly confidential. To access our full Privacy Statement, please click on the following link – www.missbodyfit24.com.au/privacy-policy